At Wavesurfer, we care deeply about the privacy of our (potential) customers. Therefore, we would like to inform our (potential) customers
1. Identity of the responsible of the processing
Wavesurfer - AFP Technology
Tel. +32 (0) 51 54 59 04
registration number: 0888.844.949
3. Processing of the personal data
The data provided when filling in our contact form, when registering for our newsletter, when visiting our booth during an exhibition or any other form of contact (via social media, phone, e-mail, etc.) The following personal data are collected by us: Name of the company First name Last name Address Phone number E-mail
4. The recipients of the personal data
The person concerned: the responsible for data processing Business partners, transport companies, suppliers.
5. Protection of the personal data
The personal data are stored in a safe and secure environment which is not accessible for third parties, outside of Wavesurfer. At Wavesurfer, only the authorized persons have access to the personal data. Furthermore, various measures are taken to protect the personal data: regular back-ups of the system, security with password, the use of anti-virus system, etc.
6. Storage of the personal data
The data are not longer kept than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as stated in 'the scope'. The person concerned has always the right to request the removal of his/her personal data. However, according to article 17.3, this does not apply if the processing is necessary for the determination, exercise or defense of the legal obligation. In that case, we may keep the data of the person concerned.
7. Rights of the users
- The right to have access to their personal data
- The right to modify: the person concerned has the right to modify, complete or delete his/her personal data after inspection.
- The right to forget
- The right to submit a complaint: the person concerned has the right to write a letter of complaint to the privacy commission if he/she states that the personal data are collected and treated in an unlawful manner.
- The right to withdraw the consent: the person concerned has the right to object the processing of his/her personal data.
- The right to limit the data processing: the person concerned has the right to (temporarily) limit the processing of his/her personal data.
- The right to transfer: the person concerned has the right to transfer his/her personal data to another responsible party.
How can the person concerned consult, modify or erase his/her personal data?
The person concerned submits a written request with a copy of his/her identity card. We need this copy to prevent any form of identity abuse. After submitting the request for inspection, correction, modification or removal, this will be processed within 1 month. If this is not the case, the person will be informed. The person concerned can exercise these privacy rights free of charge, unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In this case - in accordance with the privacy legislation - we have the right and the choice to (i) charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the requested information and the costs associated with taking the requested measures) or (ii) refuse the request.
May we request that minors do not share personal data unless explicit permission has been given by the parent(s) or guardian(s). If data were nevertheless collected from minors, we will delete that data as soon as possible.
If you have complaints concerning the data processing of course you can always contact us - email@example.com, tel. +32 (0) 51 54 59 047 - or the privacy commission.